Serve with integrity. Care about those you serve. Share the love in your heart & soul.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

#152 As Seen Through the Windshield #5

It has been a whirlwind vacation so far. There are so many things to do and see, and so little time to report about them. Today is Thursday, May 17, 2007. Since my last report we have been up the road to Whistler where the 2010 Winter Olympics will be held. It took a while to get there due to serious road construction. They are widening the roads which are quite mountainous, meaning they tend to be rather narrow and there is not a whole lot of room to expand. They are doing a lot of blasting.

Wouldn't you know it, the one day I really was looking forward to taking photos I left the camera in the room. I will try to get some from Mike and post them. I also plan to put most of the slides on Slide.com and show them on a future posting.

I believe I promised to show some night time shots of Vancouver from our room. Well here are a few for your enjoyment.






The next two photos are shots taken at Granville Island. We had a wonderful meal at the SandBar. Granville island has a wonderful market area and lots of art shops. I know that Adrianne and Shannon would have gone crazy at the Silk Weaving Studio.




Wednesday we spent the day on Victoria Island. I took about 150 photos of Butchart Gardens and the Butterfly Gardens. They will be shown on a future posting.

Stay tuned.

Continue to....

Serve others, care about those you serve, and share the love in your heart.

#152

1 comment:

shannon said...

please oh please tell me something made it into a bag to come back from the silk weaving studio!! :)