Serve with integrity. Care about those you serve. Share the love in your heart & soul.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

#739 A Secret Scrolls Message


Since The Secret was released, I have spent every day for the past four years researching, studying, and deciphering the truths of life that were given by the greatest human beings who have lived.


In my search I discovered one staggering revelation after another, every one of which will change your life. There is so much for you to know about life, and it is all good - in fact it is phenomenal.
Struggle gone! Suffering gone! Negativity gone!

The Power is about to change everything!

Rhonda Byrne
The Secret and The Power... bringing joy to billions

#739

1 comment:

Sandee said...

I would think love is the key to everything. I've always thought that though. With love there is peace in everything.

Have a terrific day. :)