The following information was sent to me via email. I am NOT a financial advisor. Like all things that come from the internet view the following with a high degree of skepticism. The primary investment guideline I try to follow is buy low, sell high.
(Caveat: My thanks to the original author who is unknown to me. I am not sharing this for any monetary gain.)
With all the turmoil in the market today and the collapse of Lehman Bros and Acquisition of Merrill Lynch by Bank of America, this might be some good advice. For all of you with any money left, be aware of these expected mergers so you can get in on the ground floor and make some BIG bucks. Watch for these consolidations in later this year:
1. Hale Business Systems, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Fuller Brush, and W.R. Grace Co. will merge and become: Hale, Mary, Fuller, Grace.
2. Polygram Records, Warner Bros., and Zesta Crackers join forces and become: Poly, Warner Cracker.
3. 3M will merge with Goodyear and become: MMMGood.
4. Zippo Manufacturing, Audi Motors, Dofasco, and Dakota Mining will merge and become: ZipAudiDoDa .
5. FedEx is expected to join its competitor, UPS, and become: FedUP.
6. Fairchild Electronics and Honeywell Computers will become: Fairwell Honeychild.
7. Grey Poupon and Docker Pants are expected to become: Poupon Pants.
8. Knotts Berry Farm and the National Organization of Women will> become: Knott NOW!
9. Victoria 's Secret and Smith &Wesson will merge under the new name: