Serve with integrity. Care about those you serve. Share the love in your heart & soul.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

#459 Funny Signs

These signs will make your day!


What? Too many shakes?


Looks like UPS wins!!!



Oh, come on... just one?



starting with spelling



.I think it was the FedEx driver



I bet this is by the school that teaches Arithetic

Sometimes a name change is the best idea...



Take me to the cleaners, baby!


Major dilemma in California ...



Everything you need for your "shotgun" wedding!


It's a good deal, but... oh, the college costs!



??? McLogic gone wrong..



Pork the one you love?



Still Dead, Huh??? Go Figure...


What?


"Mass suicides...Cows going over the edge...tonight on Channel 3 News..."



Good Job!!


Load 'em up with burritos, Mom!!



I'm Confused...


How the hell can I write if I'm ILLITERATE!!!!


I can't even comment on this one


Beautiful, lush lawns of dirt...


Speling iz knot imprtunt fir astranawts


Make up your mind!!!


Don't drink and make signs...


MY FAVORITE!! COMING UP!

it must have been the FedEx driver.

#459

2 comments:

bronxbt said...

my gawd i needed those smiles today

thank you, jack.

hee hee heeee

(even funnier is my word verification seemed perfect for some of those sign-writers: "dumdpp")

Karen said...

*giggle*

=snicker=

(chuckle)