- He had had very little sleep since 0530 the previous morning.
- Around 0130 that morning he had been up because mom fell and had to be taken to the emergency room.
- She had a broken shoulder.
- The orthopedist could not operate on her to set the shoulder due to her age(94).
- The routine blood work indicated her white cell count was higher than they liked, but since they did not have any other tests with which to compare it, they were not sure why the count was that high.
- Her platelet count was out of usual boundaries, too. Same scenario as above, nothing with which to compare it.
- Another blood test will be taken on Monday next.
- She was released and he brought her home.
- For the rest of the night she would be up to go to the bathroom. He would have to be up with her to help steady her.
Mom's sleeping patterns have been erratic. She goes to bed when she is tired. Lately she spends most of her time in bed. And, she is going to continue with that "schedule".
I look forward to getting more of her stories about her life. I also plan to read back to her the stories she has already provided and shared with you. (See the label, Jane.)