Serve with integrity. Care about those you serve. Share the love in your heart & soul.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

#385 Another BS cyberquiz

Take this at your own risk. It isn't one of the better ones that is out there.

You Are Fairly Normal


You scored 65% normal on this quiz

Like most people you are normal in some ways...

But you aren't a completely normal person. You're a little weird too!

Why You Are Normal:

You rather be screwed over than screw someone else over

You'd rather have rats than cockroaches in your home

When you're in a car, you prefer to be the driver

You would eat meat from a cloned animal

You prefer a good meal to a good nap

Why You Aren't Normal:

You would rather be a movie star than an astronaut

If given the choice, you would choose to have more time over more money

You prefer flat potato chips.

You think fishnet stockings are sexy

You know a little about many subjects


#385

5 comments:

Polly said...

I wanted to be totally strange..ah well.

Skunkfeathers said...

The test is faulty. It said I was 65% normal. Read my blog and tell me how normal I am...phfft.

Karen said...

I'm 70% normal and 30%_____ (fill in the blank). :o)

Little Lamb said...

Who decides the answers on these things, anyway?

The Phosgene Kid said...

I only have one head, so that's cool...