Serve with integrity. Care about those you serve. Share the love in your heart & soul.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

#138 US Air Force Training

The object of the game is to move the red block around without getting hit by the blue blocks or touching the black walls.

If you can go longer than 18 seconds you are phenomenal.

The US Air Force uses this for fighter pilots. They are expected to go for at least 2 minutes.

Give it a try but be careful...it is addictive!!

My best time so far is just over .0385 seconds. But, I only tried it once.

Good luck!! snerx.


#138

5 comments:

bronxbt said...

there's a great trick i can share with you if you email me jack.

you will hit 2 minutes in no time and higher if you wanna learn it.

i clocked in around 2min, 20 secs...

i rule!

listen, regarding yer offer of a drink, you name the time and place. if I can get there, they're on me.

yer traveling up here soon to see ms shannykins, eh? well, i can be in that area in 3 hours.

take care, B

Polly said...

Think I got to 6 secs.
Ssince then I have been trying to photograph superman...and it is driving me nuts!
I shall send it to you if you have not had a go yet.

Thanks as always for visiting me. I do get so lonely.

Bird said...

8 seconds. and this could be quite addictive.

Karen said...

11.something was my best!

Margaret said...

Guess what? I am never going to make it to fighter pilot, the world really celbrate that. Great Signs.
Cheers Margaret