Serve with integrity. Care about those you serve. Share the love in your heart & soul.

Monday, February 26, 2007

#104 Are you Hot?


Many thanks to Serena Joy for this opportunity to learn more about myself. What else should a self-absorbed person do when time weighs heavy? I know, run the vacuum cleaner. How hot is that?

You Are More Mild Than Wild

You're confident, and you really aren't concerned with how "hot" you are.
Other people's ideas of what's sexy don't concern you. And this is exactly what makes you attractive.



#104

3 comments:

Serena said...

Woo-hoo! Men who run vacuum cleaners are VERY hot in my estimation.:)

Jack K. said...

I do what I can. After all, isn't a vacuum cleaner a power tool?

Thanks, Serena Joy.

Serena said...

I think they are. I'll check that out and let you know if I ever remember where I hid the demon thing.