Serve with integrity. Care about those you serve. Share the love in your heart & soul.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

#829 Senior Texting Codes (STC)



Thanks, Orv

I thought the following listing was appropriate.
After all, the kids have all their little codes, like BFF,
LOL, WTF, etc.  So here are some codes for seniors:

ATD - At the Doctor's

BFF - Best Friends Funeral

BTW - Bring the Wheelchair

BYOT - Bring Your Own Teeth

CBM - Covered by Medicare

CUATSC - See You at the Senior Center

DWI - Driving While Incontinent

FWBB - Friend with Beta Blockers

FWIW - Forgot Where I Was

FYI - Found Your Insulin

GGPBL - Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low

GHA - Got Heartburn Again

HGBM - Had Good Bowel Movement

IMHO - Is My Hearing-Aid On?

LMDO - Laughing My Dentures Out

LOL - Living on Lipitor

LWO - Lawrence Welk's On

OMMR - On My Massage Recliner

OMSG - Oh My! Sorry, Gas

ROFL...CGU - Rolling on the Floor Laughing...Can't get Up!

TTYL - Talk to You Louder

WAITT - Who Am I Talking To?

WTFA - Wet the Furniture Again

WTP - Where's the Prunes?

WWNO - Walker Wheels Need Oil

Hope these help!

GGLKI - Gotta Go, Laxative Kicking in!

#829

2 comments:

Merle said...

Hello Jack ~~ I don't have a cell phone,so won't be texting. but they
sound like good suggestions.
Thank you again for your good wishes and I am doing better. That positive
energy must be kicking in.
Glad you lCEO story and it seem Jim
in the story stole your motto which is a great one.
Serve with integrity, care about those you serve and share the love on your heart and soul.
Take care my friend, Regards, Merle.

Merle said...

Hi Jack ~~ Thanks for your comments on my post. And I am doing well and
doing all the exercises a they will help me walk unaided again- inside at least.
I imagine those 46 seconds of radio
silence (which would cost the earth)
They may have been much laughter, or maybe tears from the Interviewer.
We will never know. Take car my friend, Regards, Merle.