Serve with integrity. Care about those you serve. Share the love in your heart & soul.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

#817 A Secret Scrolls Messag

From The Secret Daily Teachings


You are an electromagnetic being emitting a frequency. Only those things that are on the same frequency as the one you are emitting can come into your experience. Every single person, event, and circumstance in your day is telling you what frequency you are on.

If your day is not going well, stop and deliberately change your frequency. If your day is going swimmingly, keep doing what you are doing.
 
May the joy be with you,

Rhonda Byrne

The Secret and The Power... bringing joy to billions

#817

8 comments:

Sandee said...

My day is going swimmingly as usual.

Have a terrific day. :)

Merle said...

Dear Jack ~~ Thanks for your kind words about my blog. and I don't mind you sharing it on Facebook. I say, "Share the
joy and love" Glad you liked the photo of some of my family, my friend.
These Secret Scrolls are all very positive
Do you have a book of them?
Take care, Regards, Merle.

Merle said...

Hello Jack ~~ Thanks for your comments and our weather has improved - we have had some fine cool days - which I enjoy. Glad you liked the golf jokes - I know nothing
about golf. Take care, my friend,
Regards, Merle.

The Phosgene Kid said...

View life in the broad spectrum...

Ozkatt said...

Good morning, Jack

I have a new blog now, thanks to my computer having a brainstorm or something.

I hope you come and visit.

Cheers

Robyn

Merle said...

Hi Jack ~~Thanks for your comments and for the positive energy. You better send some more as it's not working. This Scrolls Message isn't helping either.
The cat did look strange and the Attorney jokes funny. They must speak
before they think. (Maybe we all do)
Take great care my friend, Regards,
Merle.

Merle said...

Hi Jack ~~ I thought I left a comment here a few days ago. I left another last night, and then I lost the internet. So here goes again.
Thank you for your concern for my health and apart from tennis, I should not have much down time. I am glad you liked the pictures and agree that we all should get along like those three cats. Glad you liked the Retirement story - that guy was not short of ideas. Thank you so much for the positive energy
for myself as well as for the people in New Zealand. It is much
appreciated. Take care, my friend
Regards, Merle.

The Phosgene Kid said...

Except for bi-polar folks,they can speak on tow different frequencies. Sometimes at the same time.