Serve with integrity. Care about those you serve. Share the love in your heart & soul.

Friday, November 26, 2010

#785 Day Eight - Heidelberg



Day seven was a travel day and there are no photos from that day. 

So on to Day Eight, October 13, (Also my birthday), was the first of a couple of days in Heidelberg.

The morning found us walking the Hauptstrasse. Maryann and I had been there a couple of years ago.  There were very few changes, and it was just as much fun.

 Photos on the Hauptstrasse.


 


Photos of the the Old Bridge.


  


Various views of Aldt Stadt.

  

Heidelberg's Aldt Stadt is quite beautiful. You will enjoy a visit there.



#785

2 comments:

Sandee said...

How fun. What a wonderful trip you had. Thanks for sharing it with me.

Have a terrific day. :)

Merle said...

Hi Jack ~~ Great photos and slides of your travels
as like many others I will never see them for myself. I was very relieved with my scan results.
I agree with you about the 70s and the 50s There
was a big difference in what we had and did.
It was a lot less hectic for us earlier ones.
Take care, my friend, Regards, Merle.