Serve with integrity. Care about those you serve. Share the love in your heart & soul.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

#768 A Secret Scrolls Message



From The Secret Daily Teachings


To create your tomorrow, go over your day when you are in bed tonight just before you fall asleep, and feel gratitude for the good moments. If there was something you wanted to happen differently, replay it in your mind the way you wanted it to go. As you fall asleep, say, "I will sleep deeply and wake up full of energy. Tomorrow is going to be the most beautiful day of my life."



Good night!
May the joy be with you,

Rhonda Byrne


The Secret and The Power... bringing joy to billions





#768

4 comments:

Sandee said...

Sounds like a viable plan to me.

Have a terrific day. :)

The Phosgene Kid said...

I go over everything and that is why I can't sleep at night -- get too wound up. I believe thinking about hot babes in scanty outfits is the best way to go. I still can't sleep, but at least it is more pleasant then reliving my day.

Merle said...

Hello Jack ~~ Souds like a positive way to think before sleep. Thank you for your kind comments on my blog. I am far from being in excellent health
but things did look better after the thorough test that I had.
I am glad you liked the Winter of our Lives story. It was quite good and so many of us are reaching that winter, and have to make the best of it.There have been so many good things in my life with a few really bad ones. Happily the good out-weigh the bad. Take care my friend,
Regards, Merle.

Angela Marie said...

I just love these secret messages!