Serve with integrity. Care about those you serve. Share the love in your heart & soul.

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

#764 Winery Visit - Mumm Napa

Guess who just discovered another set of photos from Napa? Yep, Tweedle-dee the Wonder Dummy. I think you will like these. We did not taste any wine here, but they were pouring that evening at the Wine Country Inn. I am not a big fan of sparkling wines. They were quite nice, though.


The entry:

The outdoor party area:

There is also some fantastic art works on display through the door below. Unfortunately they prohibited photos:

#764

2 comments:

Sandee said...

You're making me want to visit the wine country. It's indeed a beautiful area.

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I'm 59 today.

Have a terrific day. :)

Angela Marie said...

I think I will have to make sure to plan before hand on where to go in Napa. So many places! and they are all so beautiful and interesting!