Serve with integrity. Care about those you serve. Share the love in your heart & soul.

Thursday, November 05, 2009

#652 Lovemaking for Seniors

I borrowed this from Merle. It is too funny not to share.

One from my friend Warren. Thanks Mate.

Lovemaking for Seniors.
1. Wear your glasses. Make sure your partner is actually in the bed.

2. Set timer for 3 minutes, in case you doze off in the middle.

3. Set the mood with lighting. (Turn them all OFF.)

4. Make sure you put 000 on speed dial before you begin.

5. Write partner's name on your hand, in case you forget.

6. Keep the polygrip close by so your teeth don't end up
under the bed.

7. Have Panadol ready in case you actually complete the act.

8. Make all the noise you want. . . .the neighbours are deaf too.

9. Don't even think about trying it twice.

I sent this in large type so you could read it.



#652

10 comments:

Sandee said...

Bwahahahahahaha. I can't wait. Bwahahahahahaha.

Have a terrific day. :)

Merle said...

Dear Jack ~~ I tried to leave a reply here last night, but no luck, so will try again. Can't even see anonymous so
can't use that. That was a good joke Warren sent, so glad it was passed on.
Take care, my friend, Regards, Merle.

Karen said...

=grin=

Fred said...

Haha, Jack. And, thanks Merle.

I'll let you know how it goes. :-)

Lily said...

Really? I thought, you'd better take the glasses of... but alright I think, I get it now: you wanna make sure that it's the missus and not the neighbor's dog...

The Phosgene Kid said...

Don't forget your flashlight so you can find your way back out...

Puss-in-Boots said...

Oh, I thought I was going to learn something...instead you've been reading my diary...

Very humorous, Jack. I shall try and remember all those. Maybe if I paint them on the bedroom ceiling...

Merle said...

Hello Jack ~~ We got a few replies to that joke between us. Glad you flunked the Psycho test as I did. Big Dave T got the right answer - so he's on his last chance. I am glad you are passing on the Drunk Driver story, as it gives the other side of the story and how alone and scared the girl was.It should be seen and heard by
people going for their Licenses.
Take care, my friend and I am trying to stay cool. Regards, Merle.

Skunkfeathers said...

Is this something to look forward to, or, to (in da woids of a New Yowhkah) "fuggeddaboudit"?

Wanda said...

ha ha ha ha ha I'm too old to comment!!!!!