The following questions are taken verbatim from his posting. They are too important to ignore. Read the rest of his posting, you'll be enlightened.
- How can some of the very same people who want large sums of money spent on traditional national defense also object to us spending money on health care for all citizens?
- Isn’t keeping Americans alive and healthy the common goal of both our defense system and our health care system?
- How can you say you want to prevent an anthrax attack from terrorists upon your neighbor, yet not be concerned about preventing or treating a naturally occurring cancer or infection in that same neighbor?
- How can you want to stop bullets and bombs from raining down upon someone, but be completely indifferent were they to be injured in another context?
- Who funds our defense system?
I invite all readers to think about this and begin, NOW!