Serve with integrity. Care about those you serve. Share the love in your heart & soul.

Monday, October 13, 2008

#511 Off the road for a while

We have been away for a couple of weeks. Although I was able to check into the net on occasion, I didn't have time for any lengthy, pithy postings. (Who am I fooling with the pithy comment?)

The trip was fantastic. Getting to spend time with former Army buddies was a hoot. I must admit, it was a very tiring four days, but a time I wouldn't have missed for anything in the world.

Our visit with other friends and family was also priceless. I hope to get some photos posted shortly.

Good news came in this week, our oldest daughter is pregnant with her first. We are all happy for her and and her husband. The were kind enough to send a picture of "the blob", but I won't bore you with that.

So, keep on keepin' on.

Serve with integrity, care about those you serve and share the love in your heart.

#511

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.