Serve with integrity. Care about those you serve. Share the love in your heart & soul.

Thursday, May 01, 2008

#421 More plants

The other day you saw a posting of our gardens and the things we had done to it. Today it was was warm enough to plant the rest of the plants. It was a great project, but tiring. The temperature was in the 70's and it was easy to work up a sweat.

I hope all is well with you, and if you can get outside and work in the garden, do it. If that is not possible, take time to visit a garden near you. Spend time enjoying the plants and flowers.


#421

6 comments:

The Phosgene Kid said...

I want to plant another rose bush in the back - preferably a climbing rose, maybe a Lady Banks...

Jack K. said...

pk, we have planted Knockout roses behind the cat mint. They are beautiful.

Good luck with your decision.

I look forward to the photos of whatever you plant.

shannon said...

you know how things are going here!

oh man, you had to include the photo of the shiner, didn't you!!! BAH

the gardens are looking lovely.

love you!

Karen said...

Ah, isn't spring wonderful!

Great pics, Jack, keep 'em coming!! :~)

Polly said...

It is so cathartic to work in the soil, on the land, in the earth.
You are doing a beautiful job there..nice to see the organisation of it all.

I love gardening. It is Autumn but I have pruned the Mulberry tree ( the pup from my dad's tree), put in four more hibiscus ( pups' from HWMBO's dad's trees) and some lillipillies given to us by our loving daughter.

They should grow into a screen for us around our back western yard.
Come spring everything should go crazy, we hope.

Our Pawpaw gave out so we replaced it with a new one..and am trying a passionfruit.

Thanks for the chance to let you know about the garden by sharing yours.

Angela Marie said...

I love what you have done... you have a beautiful yard! I noticed a bunny peaking over some bushes. sweet ~

You have made me want to get out into my yard... this weekend maybe. It is getting warm here too.

I am thinking about joining the garden club. I don't know if time will allow me to though. It is something I have found a new interest in. I really enjoyed your post! Thank you for sharing.

:)