Serve with integrity. Care about those you serve. Share the love in your heart & soul.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

#97 It is a Wonderful Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's day to one and all.

If memory serves me right this will be the 40th Valentine's day Maryann and I have celebrated together. Except for the times that I was required to be other places do to duty, we have celebrated together.

I am fortunate to have such a wonderful person with whom to share my life. She is truly a blessing to me. She keeps me grounded, centered and able to discover the things in life that are worth laughing about. And that is pretty much everything. For there can be laughter in the most dire of situations, but that doesn't come until it is over with.

But mostly we laugh because it is fun to be together.

Maryann, I love you and am proud to be able to say that. Thank you for enriching my life.

#97

5 comments:

Karen said...

*sniff, sniff*

♥That's beautiful♥

shannon said...

I love you both very much and am ever so glad that you two are my parents. I am the luckiest girl in the world!

Anonymous said...

that is sooo sweet.
Maryann is one lucky gal, as you are one helluva lucky dood.

Happy belated V-day you two.

B

Polly said...

I reckon you should start a course for men titled;
"How to Love a woman".

Bird said...

happy valentine's day (belated) to you and maryann, jack.