Serve with integrity. Care about those you serve. Share the love in your heart & soul.

Friday, February 23, 2007

#101 Maryann called tonight...

and apparently Margaret is not in as good a space as she had been yesterday. The doctor told someone on the staff that Margaret's condition is on a rather rapid downhill slide. However, we cannot be too sure how long it will be before she is ready to move on to her next mission. Maryann did remind her that she is free to transition whenever she is ready.

Earlier today I had the great good fortune to have lunch with a dear friend who chose to be one of my real estate students six years ago. It is absolutely wonderful to be able to spend time with someone who views existence in a similar, if not identical, fashion. Thomas and I both have decided that the Michael teachings, the secret and the law of attraction have great meaning for us and others. (There are links to Michael teachings in the sidebar.) Whenever we are together, we can almost finish each other's sentences. I have had the good fortune to cross paths with several others with whom I have similar relationships. Two of them have already transitioned to their next life's mission.

Thomas has introduced me to another group of spiritual teachers that go by the name of Abraham. I think the group is similar to the Michael group. I will make future comments as I learn more.

It is time to post this and rest. Continue to....
serve others, care about those you serve and share the love in your heart.



#101

2 comments:

CocteauBoy said...

HI!!

I stumbled upon your blog and was thrilled to see your reference to The Michael Teachings. I just wanted to say hi and encourage you to check out TruthLoveEnergy.com, another Michael Teachings resource and community and if you have an iPod or other portable music device, or just want to listen through your computer, there is also a free podcast show dedicated to exploring The Michael Teachings. Just do a search in iTunes for "Troy and Michael Speak" or you can just listen through the site at http://www.truthloveenergy.com

Great Blog!!

troy aka CocteauBOy

Karen said...

Glad Maryann is with Margaret...

{{prayers ensuing}}