Serve with integrity. Care about those you serve. Share the love in your heart & soul.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

#91 Testing a Slide Show

Today we received the snow that was forecast. I could not resist the opportunity to catch some more photos of the cardinals and other birds on our patio. I then added them to previous cardinal photos. I hope you enjoy them.


We were also cleaning house at the same time. So there I am dusting, vacuuming, taking photos and listening to some really great folk music: The Kingston Trio, Pete Seeger, The New Christie Minstrels, Judy Collins among others. When you can't go out than enjoy what you have to do inside.

This is a photo of one of the spots I dust. I love this spot. It displays some of Maryann's stitchery and three of her guardian angels--Hope, Serenity and the Heart. We have acquired them during some of her health challenges. They have been doing there job exceedingly well, but then, why would they not. Maryann is in fantastic health and has such a wonderfully positive attitude. Her sense of humor is great too.

I just had to go away for a moment to take in a Jack Russel terrier puppy belonging to a neighbor. They stopped by yesterday asking if we had seen Molly. We had not then, but today she popped by. Once we took her in she found her way to Hazel's food and water dishes. You can see what she preferred.

The owners should be here shortly. Hazel is protecting our bedroom from beneath our bed. It is her favorite spot when things change rapidly and she is unsure of what is going on. She usually goes there when workmen are here, or anyone who drives up in a pickup truck.


#91

4 comments:

Karen said...

Love the cardinal photos. We have tons of cardinals here, as well. In fact, my hometown is called *cardinal country* and the home team is the Cardinals.

Cute dog you rescued. Looks like she made herself right at home. I can see why. :+)

Jack K. said...

She sure did. She finally settled down on my lap before her owner came to reclaim her.

Anonymous said...

Cool slide show! You have a very nice view on the patio!

I had a few guardian angels also when I was going through my health issues..they are always good to have around and remind us how good it is to have our health back!

Would love to see Hazel.. ;-) when she gets out from under the bed! LOL

bronxbt said...

first of all.. PUPPERS PUPPERS PUPPERS PUPPERS! OMGOODNESS PUPPPPPPERS!

2nd, cardinals RULE. miss them out here in the pacific northwest

3rd, yer lil' dustless happy spot is sooo cooh. looks serene, full of memory-goodness and smiles. i need to find a place like that.

4th, i answered a question of yours on my site.

:)
~ B